Need a new amp.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Well fellas I took my system out of my truck when I let my girl take my truck up to the big city bc she was haulin a bunch of stuff ad I left it in my work truck and some jerk stole my 1800w kenwood out of the backseat!! And now looks like I need another to replace it. I'm looking for maybe a ZX 1000.1 or 1500.1 kicker but I'd settle for any powerful amp. If anybody has one I'd be more than happy to buy it from ya. It just ain't te same driving without a little bump.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i suggest a new rockford prime r1200 if your wanting a high power amp kinda a pretty penny but worth it,but the place i get my audio from has the r1000 on some jl subs and it is stupid loud. i have the r500 witch is a awesome amp plenty of power with it. it runs and sounds good, i have had it for 5 years.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a memphis pr1.500 that I wld sell. I am gonna be running two subs with my pr1.1000 so I dont need the 500. Its 1 ohm stable - 500W @ 1ohm

Sent from my phone using my fingers