NBS cluster in OBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You may be better off hitting up a junk yard and getting a couple just in case. You will save yourself a lot of money going to a yard.

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
salvage yard, ebay or email me, i may have one. the 95 climate control is a completely different beast than any year prior or post.

and to put a nbs cluster in your truck you would need the complete nbs engine/trans/ecm/engine harness/dash harness/dash/all accessories/heater core box/ basically everything from a nbs. fix what you have, if you cant, you definitely should not be trying to replace with nbs.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen that once, and he had had swapped to an LS motor and wiring and comp.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
search shortntall on gmfs its a white rcsb sas on 35" IRoks

truck is on the first page of the GMT400 you can't quit staring at thread

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep that's shortntalls truck. Knew it instantly without even an exterior pic :D Cleanest rcsb evar. Anyway
nine4gmc please let me know if you have one. Like I said, tried to get my buddys but it's completely diff and has the t1.5 bulbs. Please let me know if you got one. CKresto got them but for like $200! lol. Since I suck @ wiring I just figure I go ahead and replace the whole damn thing. If THAT doesn't fix it then I'm at a complete loss. Lemme know bud.