Nate's 97 2D 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just put new door hinge bushings in the passanger side door. Grill is broken so I won't be keeping it, I am not going to paint it or anything until I am able to get a new/differnent one. I also ordered a 20"x10' roll of 35% for my boys truck and 20"x10' roll of 20% for my 'Hoe fleabay. I will include pics when I get that in and installled. (if i can...haha)

I thought that I saw that 2wd tahoe on Arkansas craiglist thursday and once again nice project.........#justgetyourmoneyready

yea you did :D

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Congrats. I srsly considered pickin this thing up. If i hadn't been quite so broke I prolly would have.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got a quote from my paint guy, $200 and he is going to fix the 2 dents in the barn doors, the dent in the passenger side door, and the peeling on the roof. I think I am going to drop it off Monday with him.

Congrats. I srsly considered pickin this thing up. If i hadn't been quite so broke I prolly would have.

I was afraid someone was eyeballin it after I posted it here. btw if you or anyone else ever comes to Paragould, Jonesboro, or Kennet MO let me know when you will be in town. I'd like to meet you if I can. I will buy you a beer if you drink or coffee if you don't haha

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just dropped her off with my body/paint guy. It should be done Wednesday or Thursday. I will post pics of the work when done. He is fixing all the spots I took pics of as best he can. I told him a looks good at 5-10' on the hood job was fine cause it is being replaced anyway.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want your whole front end + hood but in white :evillol:

btw the grill is not included in this just fixing the bad spots. I am still searching for a GMC grill. Going to hit the pick-n-pull one day this week I think. If I can work it into my busy schedule of being off work for spring break :cool:

Dave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice 2 door! seems like theres more 2wd than 4wd 2 doors on this forum.

btw heres my front end

You must be registered for see images attach