My truck for comments.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Well... I'm gonna miss her a little. But it's... SOLD!!!!
For a felony speeding ticket on wheels ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Be careful, my friend. I ride too and know how dangerous it is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be careful, my friend. I ride too and know how dangerous it is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

:werd07:

Saw enough bike wrecks while I was an EMT to know I don't need one. The sad part was 95% of the time it wasn't the guy on the bikes fault.....

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had a few other bikes, and people are just stupid... They don't see a full sized vehicle so they think nothing is there. It's a danger, but that's part of the experience.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had a few other bikes, and people are just stupid... They don't see a full sized vehicle so they think nothing is there. It's a danger, but that's part of the experience.

Being noticed is important. I never knew why motorcyclists rode with their brights on, now I do haha. Nice looking raven edition though

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I want new exhaust for it. But that'll come later.

That's one of the reasons not the biggest fan of supersports, I can't stand the whine at higher rpms. I love that deeper rumble from cruisers but I don't like their looks. I just want a naked bike with a deeper exhaust note which is one of the reasons I want a Ducati, but that wont happen for a while :lol: I just wish I knew why mototcycle exhausts cost so much, especially full systems not just slip ons.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I knew that as well... Even a slip on is a stupid amount. And I'm not sure why. Full exhaust for my bike is more expensive than the exhaust on the old truck.