My Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that'll depend on what the wheels do to it. Tint the front windows to match the back and get rid of the nerf bars. I'm not sure about debadge/mold. That depends on the wheels too. If you do demold, you need a smoothie front bumper.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about debadge/mold...... If you do demold, you need a smoothie front bumper.

I was unsure about the debadge/demold too.

Pretty much.

Ryan, you can build your truck one of three ways. Form > Function. Function > Form. Function = Form. The mods we're giving you is just stuff we'd do to the truck if we had it.

Honestly, I'd keep the grill guard, because I like them. I'd keep the molding, because for some odd reason, I really like it on your truck. It gives it a little contrast.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good and welcome, when you puttin the wheels on? if it was mine id black out everything and demold it, and lift it on some 35s or so and 20s but hey thats my opinion lol

Ryan

Reaction score
haha im working on blackin it out over the holidays and yea if i had the money id lift it and put biggger tires on it. all in progress

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not necessarily, I think I pull of the demolded look with the oe bumper fairly well, although I do wish I had a painted smoothie.

Before:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s15/butch329/IMG_1455-Copy.jpg
After:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s15/butch329/IMG_1697.jpg

Yeah, you do. But really, it depends on the truck. When I took my molding off all I had left on my truck was the front bumper due to my chrome drop bumper in the back. It only fit for me to go with a smoothe, but really the smoothe is what I prefer no matter what. But yet again, if we all did the same thing to our trucks it would be painfully boring!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I pulled off Demolding without getting smoothie, look at the bumper, Black and Chrome, and look at my wheel, black and machined aluminum (matches chrome).

You must be registered for see images