My offroad adventure at Haspin Acres

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are some good pictures! So are most of the trucks/SUV's in the pics and vids DD's?

BTW: it would suck to be the guy in 2500 nbs :owned:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
and the link to the photobucket with the vids

the first one is of me pulling out the nbs...it is a must watch!!!

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh297/mikesofunny/Haspin March 2011/

You must be registered for see images attach

This is exactly why I make whoever I pull out hook the strap up to their own vehicle and call their parents or whoever owns the truck to make sure if anything happens to my truck they are paying for it because I am getting them out. If they don't agree they can sit stuck for as long as they want.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OUCH!!!!!!!!

Im not going to sit here and say your at fault because we have all been there before. But, he can easily argue that if you had let off before that second pull, he was out and not in the tree.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is why I laugh at people who take new vehicles offroad or use their DD as a wheeler. I had my Cherokee strictly as an offroader, I could have smashed it to bits and A) Didnt care and B) Had a DD to get to work on Monday. For me, I couldnt imagine having a nice newer 3/4 ton and taking it wheeling, not talking about mudding, but proper trail offroading.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes i was not totally at fault for the tree hit, we had broken a 30k strap that wasnt that old trying to get him out of the quicksand crap he was in

so i pulled in 4low 1st gear as hard as i could knowing that i had to give it all i had to get him out, and well once you get my truck and his truck moving it is hard to stop it real fast in the dirt, you can see as soon as the weight of his truck is off mine i hit the brakes

he said he only had that truck 1.5 months....not my fault he had taken that nice and new of a truck offroading in a place like that....if you are afraid of breaking something or body damage....DONT WHEEL....or at least not at a place like that and how we wheel

but yes my truck, the blue nbs, burb and white sas tahoe are all our dd trucks.....and yes i did break and f my dd up pretty good

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes the strap that was used in the vid was a good 60k 6" wide strap

the one that my buddy broke using his truck to try and pull him out was a fairly new pro comp i believe 30k 3" strap....broke it right in half, hence why we used the 60k strap when i was pulling him out