my new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Photo005.jpg
    Photo005.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo007 - Copy.jpg
    Photo007 - Copy.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 10

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
thanks i got it for 700. the guy i got it from hsd hit a deer and it knocked out the grill. He let it set for a month and thought the tranny was bad but i just added trans fluid and everything was good.

Last edited:

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dam thats a sweet deal really reminds me of my truck when i first got it. heck it still remnds me of my truck now.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I like your ProEFX roll pan, it reminds me of mine :p Can you tell if he even painted the pan or is it still in it's anti-rust coating, which happens to be gloss black in color.....I've been trying to find out exactly what they use as a coating, the stuff is pretty durable, almost like a thin layer of glossy rubber. lol, I like it man, but yeah, update us with pics!!!

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
its been painted, the truck looked bad ass when he first got it. it had 20s real clean now it has scratches pine sap and dirt all over it. when i wash it i may buff it, is it ok to buff the bed?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
As long as you don't scrub into the gelcoat, it should be ok. Use a polish/cleaner, dont just hit it with a dry cloth, it doesn't like heat buildup.

Wait....is it a glass or plastic bed?
:lol: I'ma dunce tonite I think.