My new 96 rcsb daily

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
I was searching craigslist the other day and came across this 96 for really cheap so I decided to go take a look at it. My first impression was how bad it needs a paint job and a REALLY bad cleaning. But after driving it, I knew I had to have it. So today I went and picked it up. It has the 4.3 with 180k but it runs and drives great. I really wanted it to take the miles off the 94 (just crossed 100k the other day) and this was perfect. I plan on building a static version of my old 96. Ive got a few more things I need to finish on the 94 and then I will start slowly working on this one. Ive already taken out most the interior so I can clean it real good and put a set of HIDs in. Ive also got a straight white bed im putting on this one and using the black bedfloor for my 94.

Plans are

-4/6 Drop
-Powder coat steelies with white walls
-All new lights and bumpers
-Finish all bodywork and paint (still undecided on color)
-New carpet and headliner (most likely black)
-Re-run exhaust
-New radio and door speakers (notice awesome speakers under dash)
-And some more odds and ends. I just want a clean and simple daily

Anyway here are some pics. Some of the interior had been cleaned at this point, its bad lol

You must be registered for see images attach

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
The more and more I dig into this thing. The more I want to just sell or part it out lol. Im starting to think I didnt get such a great deal after all. But Im gonna keep at it and see where I get. I put a new pioneer radio in and yanked the speaker below the dash and wired up the stock speakers and of course only one works. Im getting a new pass front fender, door, and cab corner to save time on body work along with a new bed.

Here are some more pics