My new $200 dollar rims Check em out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
5 on 4.5 will also fit on the 5 on 114.3mm hub's on a lot of the gm car's. I have done it more than once, technically the is .7 of a mm difference but they fit just fine.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
only problem with running a small adapter like 1" I will have to cut down my studs because my new hubs I bought have long studs in them. could always put new studs in, but these are brand new.. anyways. this is the second set of boyds i have had so I know they will not shine like chrome or billet, but I figured they would shine a little bit better! haha.. guess it is just wishful thinking.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see no reason these should not polish up to be as nice as chrome, you may just need a good polishing kit.

As for the bolt circle yes 4.5 and 114.3mm or whatever the crap it is, is about the same and works, bad thing most of them gm cars you mentioned, front wheel drives and kinda hard to get a wheel like that to fit them.

I checked that out due to the wife's 2k monte carlo. hers uses that same bolt pattern, but with them dished out they'd hang out past the body and look terrible.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see no reason these should not polish up to be as nice as chrome, you may just need a good polishing kit.

As for the bolt circle yes 4.5 and 114.3mm or whatever the crap it is, is about the same and works, bad thing most of them gm cars you mentioned, front wheel drives and kinda hard to get a wheel like that to fit them.

I checked that out due to the wife's 2k monte carlo. hers uses that same bolt pattern, but with them dished out they'd hang out past the body and look terrible.

Agreed most of them look bad because the offset is so far off!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep that's for sure, but man a fwd with those wheels, aaahhh that'd be awesome, IF they didn't stick out so far.

honestly I think the lip polished out nice and looks good, it's like the spokes didn't polish up as good or something.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't finished it yet.. i had to get ready for work lol. if its not too hot tommorow I will probably work on them tommorow.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I'm runnin 1.5" spacers on my truck. No problems yet.. But you gotta realize that an adapters gonna push your wheels out so you might wanna check your offset/back spacing before jumpin into adapters. If that's been mentioned then ok, I didn't read the whole thread..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk