My lowered and Procharged 4x4 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TBI. Honestly the procharger is pretty much just put on there. No internals or anything. It's been like that for about three years with no problems
So you basically just have it procharged without any other internal engine work??? Did it make a big difference or what do you think? Would you suggest it for a lifted rig on 37's with 4.56s lol not sure If It would make a big difference on mine...

Oh, and also...more pics of that grey duramax!!! Good lord that thing clean.

Chavo21

Reaction score
Haha it dropped me from a 17 to a 14.2 untuned. And that truck is my older brothers he has a lot done to it. You can see the exterior there that he got the mirrors bumpers and handles color matched. He went a 14.8 at the track with just a 90 horse tune out of his PPE. That's with a 6 inch lift, 20's, and I think 37's.

Chavo21

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:jawdrop:

So you just have a procharger on that TBI with no cam, no nothing? If so, I'ma look into one. Does it whistle at all? lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not looking to race anyone, ever. This is my work truck too. I pull a trailer 4-5 days a week so I don't want anything that would cause pre-mature engine/tranny failures...Let me know what you think...Def wouldn't mind a little more giddy up though.

Griffin

Chavo21

Reaction score
No cam no nothing. Hell ya it has a whistle lol and it would help with towing a lot!