My electrical connector toolbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I finally gathered all the electrical connectors I had in every other toolbox and made one carry all kit.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have enough electrical tape!!!!

LOL!! I hear ya. I've got about 10 times that between my truck, work truck, toolbox and desk. I use it for everything at work, holdin bundles of pvc, hose, anything I need to wrap together that I'm gonna unbundle and reuse without the sticky residue. IJust got tired of using up zip ties, I've always got a roll of electrical tape within arms reach. Oh and I do use it for electrical connections. lol

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice set up I bought one with all sorts of small screws and other stuff in it at a garage sale the lady was selling her X's stuff I came out GREAT on the stuff I bought there I felt kinda bad buying the stuff but if not me somebody else would have got the super deals.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Nice...........The best part is you know where everything is and it's in one place!!

Reaction score
Nice...........The best part is you know where everything is and it's in one place!!

That was my goal. It seems like I never have to fix anything at home, all my buddies want me to stop by and "look" at something. I can grab one box and I have a Klein ballistic bag with my tools I have dedicated just for auto electric in it and I'm out the door. If it's not in there, I don't have it!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Those divided boxes are excellent. I have one with electrical stuff, one with all my boat top fittings, one with all the small seat parts that I've aquired over the years, and one with just small parts that you can never find. Like that one screw that I loose when I take out the parking lights, or tail lights. Those get replenished when I go to the wreckers.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
very nice setup

i just have one of those lil kits you buy at the store, and a nice lil hard case thing about the same size i got my first set of hids in that holds all my other stuff

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang nice set-up! Can you spare a few of them cluster "turn-lock" bulb adapters to a fellow gmt400.commer!?!?!? LOL