My efan setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My clutch fan decided to sieze so I went with some electric fans. They are from older gm full size cars and
You must be registered for see images attach

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
seems to rev a little more freely, performance wise i didnt notice anything

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My clutch fan decided to sieze so I went with some electric fans. They are from older gm full size cars and

So when you install the fans do you just unbolt the fan clutch?

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it worth it? I have the fans already but just have to figure out all the wiring and just wonder if it's worth it

bobfig

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a nice mod imo. Since i have a v6 any little bit helps. It didnt really add power but it helped it to rev a little faster as the engine doesn't have to constantly spin the manual fan that waighed 8 or so pound. Also since air isn't constantly beeing forced into the engine bay it may help heat the engine up so you can get in closed loop faster.

350VortecSSCT

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I did mine, I noticed performance gains of top end, not so much torque. BECAREFUL WITH THOSE WIRES!!! ONCE YOU PULL THE MOTOR OR REPLACE MECHANICAL OR GETS NEAR WATER IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME