My Daily Driver 92’GMC C2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I purchased this truck about 5 months ago, it was difficult because the previous owner passed away, his wife sold it to me for $1200, 180k km’s on the body is amazing for the year. His wife told me that the previous owner loved this truck it came with 3 1/2” exhaust, started right up once I charged the battery, it was a little rough, but zero rust.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I struggled for about 3 months overheating constantly, after going down the list of why it was happening, and replacing everything that could cause overheating, it came down to the intake manifold, whoever put the manifold on previous owner or his mechanic, they broke a bolt that holds down the intake manifold then gasket makerd the bolt down thinking that would solve the issue. After carefully removing the broken bolt and throwing everything back on changing almost every component besides the TBI and coil the truck hasn’t over heated.

Reaction score
Love this truck, I’ll keep updating with new pics as I continue to upgrade