My "Build" thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Looks great man.
Thanks!
yea lack of motivation is killer and will totally dick up a build... the longer it to takes the harder that motivation is....ive laid out a new plan at least one thing will get done per week even if the wetsanding for 5 minutes
Yea that's a lot of the reason it took me a whole summer to get the drop done. Well that and I was only able to work when we had decent weather and my youngest daughter was napping. Lol

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
ive never liked two toned this style, but i have to admit. your truck truely pulls it off! If it was mine, i wouldnt change the color of it! I love it! awesome build! You know, it would be nice to see someone keep the stock early90's on this truck.... Id update the tails and head lights, put on some sport mirrors, call her a day!

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Love this truck. I say it every time I seen pics of it.
Assuming all things go well there will be plenty of pics in here!

ive never liked two toned this style, but i have to admit. your truck truely pulls it off! If it was mine, i wouldnt change the color of it! I love it! awesome build! You know, it would be nice to see someone keep the stock early90's on this truck.... Id update the tails and head lights, put on some sport mirrors, call her a day!

Thanks! Yea normally I hate this factory two tone but for what ever reason when I saw this truck I absolutely fell for it. I plan to follow the "Factory" look but it will go way past lights and mirrors! I have a lot of ideas rolling around in my head it is just a matter of picking the right ones and pulling the trigger on them!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Man your truck looks great! the only thing i would do is install a new set of stock headlights & running lights!

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your trucks so clean the way it is. Just looks like a natural original street truck, but like everyone, you want to tinker with the look too, just don't change too much ;)

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Your trucks so clean the way it is. Just looks like a natural original street truck, but like everyone, you want to tinker with the look too, just don't change too much ;)
Thanks man! I plan on changing it a lot but I plan on running with the look I have now. I just see a whole lot of room to make it cleaner.