My 99 Yukon Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Love the truck, and love this idea!! Where did you get the USB plug?

Thanks man! Actually stole this idea from a build off a bug-out vehicle build I ran across on another forum. I found this one on eBay. Was a little pricey (around $22 IIRC) but I thought it was cool.
Here's a picture of the package. It was part number 1016.

You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Chris, I picked up a Navigator console today, as they had no Escalade ones and I need something in there. Is there anything special I should know about putting this in before I destroy anything?

Nah, not really. Did you get the mounting brackets that it bolted to? When I picked mine up it didn't have em.
I'd just say mine in there against the dash, made some marks where I thought it should be trimmed to fit and cut a little bit at a time until it fit flush.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Excellent build you've got going here! Love your truck!

Sent while drivi-

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks man! Actually stole this idea from a build off a bug-out vehicle build I ran across on another forum. I found this one on eBay. Was a little pricey (around $22 IIRC) but I thought it was cool.
Here's a picture of the package. It was part number 1016.

Awesome man. Thanks!

mclaughlin006

Reaction score
I actually did get the brackets! The console was in surprisingly good shape, just needs some cleaning up. It was still attached when I found it, so I made sure to get the mounting brackets as well. Still has all the wiring blower, etc in tact. It was starting to get dark, but it looked like the mounting brackets were not even close to lining up with the holes for my old console.

mclaughlin006

Reaction score
So, I went out and got a good look, today. The bolt holes for the floor are considerably different, so I either need to make new holes or I need to modify where/how the brackets attach to the Navigator console. I'm totally clueless on this type of thing, so what would you suggest?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Picked these 058's up yesterday. $140. Light curb rash in a spot on a couple wheels... Took me just a few minutes to wet sand and polish one out. Gonna polish them up and see what I think of em before I decide if I should use these or my NNBS GMC's.