My 99 or 2000 (depends on who I ask).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
5.7 , 5 speed manual. Passed down from my dad. Plan is to pass it down to my son. He’s 17 now. But has been able to drive it since he was 13.
You must be registered for see images attach

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck!

Yours is an 8 lug 2500. The 3/4 ton trucks were manufactured through 2000 in the reg cab and ext cab, and in the crew cab through sometime in 2001. What month/year does the door sticker say? The model year begins sometime in August (although the factory can introduce a new model any time they feel like it--and often do.......)

In 99 only the 1/2 ton pickups in GMT800's were available, and they initially were only made in one of three factories. The other two factories (one Chevy and one GMC) continued to make GMT400 pickups until later in the model year. GMC was the last to change over to the GMT800 as far as the 1/2 ton/1500's. The GMT400's manufactured in the 2000 model year were referred to as "Classic's" by GM and some of them had "Classic" on the tailgate. Because GMC was the last factory to change over, there's more GMC 1500 Classics out there.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5.7 , 5 speed manual. Passed down from my dad. Plan is to pass it down to my son. He’s 17 now. But has been able to drive it since he was 13.
I wish mine was a 5 speed, love it looks great!