My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
Looks good, what's the next mod?? Toolbox?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it already has a lowpro black box.

It looks complete to me. Nothing needs changing, but taste is constantly changing so eventually you'll wanna get something new or different.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No tool box right now, those are part of the mount for the back rack which allow you to use it with a tool box.

Cab lights go on tomorrow (I think). I have some factory flares coming, then maybe tow mirrors, I plan on a billet insert for the grill an the tail gate needs painting too....

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm picking on him, the took box in reference is the one that originally came off the truck that he gave to me to use on my truck. Now he wants to use it again sine mine is disassembled for a frame off restore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
No tool box right now, those are part of the mount for the back rack which allow you to use it with a tool box.

Cab lights go on tomorrow (I think). I have some factory flares coming, then maybe tow mirrors, I plan on a billet insert for the grill an the tail gate needs painting too....

Lots of plans, I see! But I'm not sure how much you can improve on perfection....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks its far from perfect though. Oh I forgot the add a leaf I have, but I'm not sure I'm going to use it or not...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to put a TAG on it like ChrisAU has, but I need to recover from the lift, wheels an tires an everything else. Plus I'll be keeping an eye out for hydroboost parts too....

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Hydroboost FTW. Did you get some new corner lenses ordered?