My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found some pictures of my old GT mustang, I want it back :bawl:

You must be registered for see images attach

I bought it with 24k miles on it and sold it at 47k when I found out our second child was on the way. It was a really fun car. It had full SLP exhaust, headers, hi flow cats, X-pipe, LM1 cat back. Dyno tuned to 262 rwhp, maximum motorsports subframe connectors, MGW short throw shifter, bullet springs, Mach 1 chin spoiler, halibrand cobra III wheels. :bawl: It is the only vehicle I regret selling....

Gorgeous stang, I've had a few 98 V6 (first car) then latter on had a 95 5.0 GT and an 85 5.0 GT regret selling the 85 traded it for my Tahoe was real clean no rust or rot had every bolt-on minus heads just needed paint it was in primer

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put these in the username thread but here is why my user name everywhere is bluex. I had a 2000 indigo blue S10 with the xtreme package. I bought it new and had it for about 6 yrs. I sold it when I moved to AL. The guy still has it I hear.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous stang, I've had a few 98 V6 (first car) then latter on had a 95 5.0 GT and an 85 5.0 GT regret selling the 85 traded it for my Tahoe was real clean no rust or rot had every bolt-on minus heads just needed paint it was in primer

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thanks it was in absolute perfect condition. I bought it from a guy in the air force and you would have sworn it was brand new. He took great care of it and I did to, though I did drive it more. I would love to have it back, but I'd be scared to know how its been treated the past 5 yrs since I sold it in 2007. I had an 04 as well for about a year but it was no where near as nice as that on and I dont think I even took any pictures of it. :rofl: I traded it for the 07 GMC above because it didnt live up to the blue one and I was never going to be happy with it. All I have left from the blue on is that license plate :bawl:

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
All I have left from the blue on is that license plate :bawl:

Is this what it sounds like when doves cry? I joke, I joke. I like your previous vehicles, good taste for sure, the 07 is too chrome for my liking mind you!
I sure hope I don't have kids anytime soon lol, haven't played enough yet.

Respect for you for taking care of priorities

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to me front "vanity" plate. Ebay score for $4. There currently isn't a SC one on there an the truck was born in Texas so I figured why not.

Thoughts? To cheesy? I figure the BA could mean bad @ss? :shrug: :rofl:

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
nice rides you had Paul that GT oh my lawd :drool: ....the plate? i like it!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Damn Paul, you've had some nice rides! That Xtreme is sweet man! Did it come with the ZQ8 wheels, or did you add that? I've always loved those wheels.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn Paul, you've had some nice rides! That Xtreme is sweet man! Did it come with the ZQ8 wheels, or did you add that? I've always loved those wheels.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

I added the second design ZQ8 wheels because I always hated the xtreme wheels. They are actually a package through GM performance an were only like $450ish from gmpd...