My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha I'll keep that in mind u did kicka$$ job for sure! I change day to day :rofl:

I'd do a few things different on another set, but everything went well. I'm glad it's over though, it was nerve racking drilling 15 holes in my roof....

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
looks awesome p2 glad you got done :waytogo:

Sent from my static android

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found some pictures of my old GT mustang, I want it back :bawl:

You must be registered for see images attach

I bought it with 24k miles on it and sold it at 47k when I found out our second child was on the way. It was a really fun car. It had full SLP exhaust, headers, hi flow cats, X-pipe, LM1 cat back. Dyno tuned to 262 rwhp, maximum motorsports subframe connectors, MGW short throw shifter, bullet springs, Mach 1 chin spoiler, halibrand cobra III wheels. :bawl: It is the only vehicle I regret selling....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An some of my 07 classic. I miss it occasionally. I will admit the chrome fender trim was a mistake on this one, but I had plans to remove the black side molding and replace it with chrome. I sold it when I found out our 3rd child was on the way. It went to a guy I work with that still has it, he removed the chrome trim and added black 4x4 style factory flares that look alot better. Hes also added exhaust and a tonneau cover. I havent seen it a while though but he also has a company car that the drives mostly.