my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well, they apologized :)

I wanted to apologize for the delay on the freight quote as we have been extremely short handed in the shop which causes a major back log throughout the entire facility. I noticed that your order was placed through AVS and is drop shipping directly to you. AVS is one of our dedicated dealers and I’m glad you chose to purchase KP Components products through them. Again sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner and if you have any questions about our products upon receiving them please feel free to contact me with them.

I give much respect to KP for the apology.. And feel much better about dealing with them..

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well that's good, but they still need to shitcan the rude ******* you talked to. But at least you can forgive them as a company when they're able to give you an honest apology like that.

Reaction score
Yea, that takes balls in my book.. Plus i can understand being short handed. It'll make ya snappy lol.. My new inner fenders arrived today tho! I can't believe im really going to bag something.. Its been a dream for sooo long :)

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
wow that sucks. but i finally found your build! i think were in the same boat, i wanna bag mine but not exactly sure what i need. i know im doin kp 6 link no questions asked. as for the bed. i like the steps personally, but id run a bumper

Reaction score
Oh, ive been trien to figure it out for a few months.. But after talking to a few people (like 1badgmc) :) ... I have made my mind and its already in the mail.. My steps are long gone already.. Bumper was gone a few years ago :) All the air management stuff shipped out monday, and the KP4,watts link, and front cups are being shipped out today i believe :)

Oh yeah! Yall are going to hate me for this, but... i ordered the same fugly tail lights as the ones on the pic i posted of the truck with the shaved body line. Its all i could afford for now.. They were only 40 bucks new on Ebay.. I'll get some tinted LEDs later..

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Yall are going to hate me for this, but... i ordered the same fugly tail lights as the ones on the pic i posted of the truck with the shaved body line. Its all i could afford for now.. They were only 40 bucks new on Ebay.. I'll get some tinted LEDs later..

Bah! You could have had a set of these...

You must be registered for see images attach

...the non-LED versions of what I run on the Suburban, for about $20 more.

But I understand the tight budget, especially after dumping all that cash on your suspension.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
those are interesting^^ on the plus side the ones you ordered dont look as tacky as most euros so thats good

Reaction score
Oh those are sick man! I didnt even see those, i love the newish factory look of them.

And yea, these are the the only ones that didnt have bug eyes poken out of em..lol Probably woulda helped if i didn't search 88-98 euro tail lights