My 97 Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's not a bad idea but then id probably end up paying about the same for gas to drive that far. Oh well I guess the kp arms will do
Yea, good point. KP arms will still look good and get the job done.

wow i love those wheels...
Thanks man. Been calling around all day looking for tires, but they are too high to buy local. So will have to get them offline.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Find them online cheap, and go to Discount Tire and see if the'll price match. That's how I got my tires cheap here in Houston. By the way, like them wheels, truck will look good with those.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Find them online cheap, and go to Discount Tire and see if the'll price match. That's how I got my tires cheap here in Houston. By the way, like them wheels, truck will look good with those.
DTD is where I got my last sets of tires for my Jeep, always good prices. But I just called a place that was recommended by a friend and they said $130 install and they have them in stock. So I'm headed that way now. lol

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the tire shop lyed.. Got over there and said they sold them already. And when I got there he started telling me I have the wrong BS and they won't fit and that I should this tire size instead of the other. So needless to say I got pretty aggravated.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still gathering parts for the truck.. It ran hot one me the other day. Took over 2 gallons of water, just have to do a little more research and see if there is a leak. No update really.. But I did trade my Jeep in for a new DD. I love this car, it brought back the fun indriving again! The new Subaru BRZ..I got pretty lucky and didn't have to wait months & months like the other owners!

You must be registered for see images