My 97 Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm so jelly of that Subaru. I want one. =(

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm so jelly of that Subaru. I want one. =(
It is defiantly a fun car and I got really lucky someone backed out of their deposit! Tried buying on in Sept and it was going to be a year wait if I ordered it..

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After looking at the money flow and wanting to get started on my truck.. Think I'm going to run the AutoPilot V2 in 3/8" with dual 480 comprssors. Been reading good things about it, but most was installed on cars. Anyone here have dealings with it? AccuAir is awesome, just a lot to cash to come up with and having some else install the sensors would be a pain.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back ordering parts.. The dual 480 compressors comes with (2) 40amp relays. These are pretty much garbage correct, should go ahead and get the Stinger 80amp relay?

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back ordering parts.. The dual 480 compressors comes with (2) 40amp relays. These are pretty much garbage correct, should go ahead and get the Stinger 80amp relay?

I've never had a problem running the relays, but some people swear by the Stinger. I think it mostly depends on where they are mounted and what kind of weather they are exposed to.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never had a problem running the relays, but some people swear by the Stinger. I think it mostly depends on where they are mounted and what kind of weather they are exposed to.
Thanks. They will be under the bed for sure. Wanting to build a little tray between the frame rails to set all air supply equipment in.