My 97 Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Huh, I didn't even notice the calipers. I would have to see it but I think you are on to something there.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Looks like this is gonna be a badass build! Wish I coulda went with accuair but the price was a bit much so I went with the airlift autopilot v2 kit

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice plan's, it's going to look awesome, I can't wait to see it, and yeah if I can hook you up with some part's and or work, let me know!

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like this is gonna be a badass build! Wish I coulda went with accuair but the price was a bit much so I went with the airlift autopilot v2 kit
I looked into the AutoPilot v2, seems like a real accurate pressure system. What turned me off was the controler. Think they made do too many things. I live by the "Keep it Simple" motto.

Nice plan's, it's going to look awesome, I can't wait to see it, and yeah if I can hook you up with some part's and or work, let me know!
Thanks man. When the bank account recovers from recent parts, I'll give you a call.

sub'd.. anxious to see more
Thanks. Hope I can make it happen liked planned.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I like the truck that you're starting with, very clean and simple. I'll be interested to see how this thing evolves