my '96 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah its a 94-98 and I also have the 88-93 as well...do your corners look good white?...Are you just outside of OKC?

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright my brother in law might be interested in the 94-98 grille ill have to ask him and yeah im just 30-45 mins east of okc, and about 45 minutes south of stillwater.

Yeah they look pretty decent, im going to re-paint them, and spray my black center piece black again. Got alil over spray on it.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No prob wont get the 20s, was just getting them cause they were cheap, id rather spend a extra few hundred and gets the rims a want. Plus i need to fix my heater lol its getting cold..kinda.

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No prob wont get the 20s, was just getting them cause they were cheap, id rather spend a extra few hundred and gets the rims a want. Plus i need to fix my heater lol its getting cold..kinda.

Fixing the heater before winter time would probably be a good idea lol...And let me know if or when you want that 94-98 chevy grille and the gmc clear corners.

ManicMechanic

Reaction score
sweet truck! i'm gonna go 4/6 on my rcsb...

and i wish i could get that 94-98 grille/clear corners...but i've checked on shipping on one before from someone else and it's expensive as all hell...

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fixing the heater before winter time would probably be a good idea lol...And let me know if or when you want that 94-98 chevy grille and the gmc clear corners.

i for sure want the grille. i want a chevy one so bad lol

sweet truck! i'm gonna go 4/6 on my rcsb...

and i wish i could get that 94-98 grille/clear corners...but i've checked on shipping on one before from someone else and it's expensive as all hell...

get on latemodelrestoration.com they have pretty reasonable prices.