my '96 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got this 1996 Sierra ecsb on a trade for a '98 Mustang GT.

The trucks supposed to have 75,000 miles new crate motor and new transmission. Its lowered 4/6 all Beltech parts. Nirto drop shocks all around. Shaved tailgate with a Beltech relocator. Pretty much sums it up.

So Far since I've got it I've corrected the "chevy lean" with some shackles and made it sit hell of a lot more level. I've cleaned it...previous owner didn't know how to wash windows, clean interior or anything. I got a new dash bezel and door panels, bezel was painted white (not my style) and door panels were effed up cause he wanted a damn 6x9 in the door.

Today Oct 16th I bought it some 15x8 old school looking mags. and installed some hooker long tube headers. Good day for the truck.

Pics When I Got It.

You must be registered for see images attach

Washed under the truck!!

Can't upload the front before i got it pretty much the same just the grille was black, GMC was painted whtie by previous owner, doesnt look bad to me tho.

And since I've gotten it.

Installed these bad boys today!

Bought these off craigslist today all 4 for $80!

Need to get more pics, the bezels blue and the door panels are stock. I'm doing more to it with time and money.

My brother-in-laws truck.

His truck after he took a nap driving home. :(

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the white truck it makes me wish I would of got a ext. cab instead of my single cab...I'm sorry to see that happen to the blue truck.

Last edited:

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It's a work in progress.

And yeah all the parts are being used for my truck and his two other trucks. He's got a 1990 Z-71 so he's still in a good truck. His motors going in his 87 SWB so I can't wait to see that thing get done.

Last edited:

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my wheels didint fit, i forgot all about back spacing now there up for sell. might have a trade for a spilt cowl hood, not my favorite style but i could get the money i have into the wheels from the trade.

also not anytime soonn but getting a custom box made for under my seat for (1) CVX 12 should beat. well hopefully then doing all kicker mids and highs.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
todays been a ruff day for my truck sorta. went to have my new born sons ultrasound done on his hip, and went to leave and my truck wouldnt start i ended up hitting the gas tank with a mallet i luckily had in the back of the truck and started up.

then driving home i start to hear this whining noise, thought it was my wheel for some reason any ways go pick up my daughter, and go head to my moms and the power steering quit and the battery light came on and the voltage meter dropped. started getting a little hot too. get there and turns out my idler pulley froze and the belt was gone. luckily i had a spare pulley and had to buy a new belt.

so next weekend im gunna fix some odd end stuff.

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about everything man, but if your fuel pump is going or did go out you can buy just the fuel pump by itself (that is one good thing about a 96).

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah im buying the pump out of the blue truck that was wrecked. the only way the truck starts is by hitting my gas tank, but so far its a damn good parts truck too me.

might buy 20s this weekend...its looking like im getting them!

bought some clear corners for it but they only git chevy grilles, but im selling them and painted my orange ones white...no pics but i like them. i need to re-paint them and my grille. after i buy the rims it might be the last thing for awhile since christmas is getting closer...ugh spending money on stuff besides my truck is a bummer lol

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How far are you away from Tulsa?...I'll trade you my clear corners for your orange ones...and also I have a chevy grille if you're interested...if you want I'll pm you my number

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How far are you away from Tulsa?...I'll trade you my clear corners for your orange ones...and also I have a chevy grille if you're interested...if you want I'll pm you my number

prob a hour and a half maybe, havent been to tulsa yet, i painted my corners white, but if you want some orange ones i can find some pretty quick, and i think i decided to stay with the GMC grille, but ill hit you up my brother in law wants one. is it 94-98?