My 93 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Like to see the old '93's lookin' good! Mine has been a slow process but creeping along. Definetly paint the steps.
Not too many 5 speeds around either. What are the specs on your truck?

GM6693

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Like to see the old '93's lookin' good! Mine has been a slow process but creeping along. Definetly paint the steps.
Not too many 5 speeds around either. What are the specs on your truck?

Thank you! I was very happy to find the 5 speed, I missed driving manual so that was the icing on the cake. Its got the 350, I believe 3.73 rear? Got it with 82k on the odo..I like the looks of your truck too...makes me think of doing something hood wise too.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Yeah the hood was one of those upgrades that set the truck off right away and I never doubted putting it on.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Nice truck the rockstars worked on that truck and Id keeep the smoked tails on there looks good

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Beautiful truck man, i think i liked it better in the first couple pics but i hear ya on the practicality side of it. I had both those wheels and tires that you have current and you CANNOT go wrong with either.

Welcome to the forum man.

GM6693

Reaction score
Yeah I know a lot of people like the rockstars but Ive never really cared for them to much...the tires I wouldnt have a problem with other then I would def want to test them out.

Beautiful truck man, i think i liked it better in the first couple pics but i hear ya on the practicality side of it. I had both those wheels and tires that you have current and you CANNOT go wrong with either.

Welcome to the forum man.

Thanks man I appreciate it...Ive also had them both before and as you know the practicality is there..not to mention I was able to profit a pretty good amount going to them.