My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Have you tried installing a new lift pump and possibly wiring it with a relay to turn on when you turn the key rather then relying in the ops to trigger it?

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
you still dont have the EDC working yet.... dam man. hurry up ;) i got mine working and i love the beast! i will never want to use a electrical pump again!
how this for motivation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vXAU13AfF4&feature=share&list=UUkjBesaMM9ed4TqbVzD2_ZA
38seconds to fill 5gallons to 200psi with the motor reved up to ruffly 3,500rpms. regular idle fill speed was like 2 minutes. first time i saw that needle move like that i was hooked!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
nice vid. a york is the way to go. It gets rid of the annoyingly loud electric compressors.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
the noise is only a bonus IMO ;) the pure speed is the best! with old viairs id get to play afew pumps and id be dam near outta air for 5-10mins... NEVER AGAIN ;)

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Have you tried installing a new lift pump and possibly wiring it with a relay to turn on when you turn the key rather then relying in the ops to trigger it?

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Yea its got a new lift pump on it and before starting I would jump it at the relay on the fire will like you would do to reprime it and it still acts the same.

the noise is only a bonus IMO ;) the pure speed is the best! with old viairs id get to play afew pumps and id be dam near outta air for 5-10mins... NEVER AGAIN ;)

I know I been slacking hard on the ol 93. Hopefully I get back to work soon before some one comes and buys it (its for sale right now).

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
just gonna put this here.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach