My 93 GMC Typhoon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Typhoons and Syclones suck! get a real truck!!
You must be registered for see images attach

LOL....kidding of course!! Glad you were able to save the Typhoon. Wish the same could be said for the GN :(

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys its nice to take it out and drive it. I need to see about getting the quarter windows resealed or buy some new rubbers for them. They leak a little bit.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Typhoons and Syclones suck! get a real truck!!

LOL....kidding of course!! Glad you were able to save the Typhoon. Wish the same could be said for the GN :(

Get a real truck? I have those as well lol. Yeah the GN sadly has been cut up to fix another it was pretty well pulled apart the last time I saw it.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get a real truck?

LOL...I was just jacking with ya. I love the Typhoons and Syclones. I dreamed about owning them when they came out but when I turned 16 in '93 I couldn't afford either one and have yet to own one.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL...I was just jacking with ya. I love the Typhoons and Syclones. I dreamed about owning them when they came out but when I turned 16 in '93 I couldn't afford either one and have yet to own one.

I think now is the time to buy if you're looking to buy one with the values how they are right now. Insurance wasn't very nice on this as they were on the Buick. I think the values will increase in the next few years the syclone is 23 and the last typhoon is 21 so there not even a "classic" yet. 30000 bucks was alot of money in the early 90's which was part of the problem of these trucks not selling well I think. There kinda quirky to work on and really quirky when they don't run right but when there running right there great trucks. Mostly stock ones are the most reliable my Ty has 182000 miles on it.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Typhoon Thursday first drive since June

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let's see that needle hit 120! :driver: