My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
can't move them much then because i only need minor tubbing with stock arms and 22s. thanks

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Picked up a donor bed I'm going to cut up for the floor. Need to pick up some 1x1 to get started.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also finished up the front end except for the trailer fenders and raising the y pipe a few pics back on the wheels

Need to weld up one more piece for the gas tank bracket and bend up some new brake line then it's on to the bed!

ShanMan

Reaction score
Very nice work! I have read through this entire thread at least three times and I did not find anywhere which you mentioned your wheel sizes and backspacing. If you could post those sizes up I would greatly appreciate it. I am guessing 20 X 8.5 and 5.25" backspacing?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Looks great man. Was one of my favorite trucks before, even more so now.

Very nice work! I have read through this entire thread at least three times and I did not find anywhere which you mentioned your wheel sizes and backspacing. If you could post those sizes up I would greatly appreciate it. I am guessing 20 X 8.5 and 5.25" backspacing?

:boobs:
I like :) Can't wait to see it finished!

Thanks guys. ShanMan my bs is 5.75.

Finished cutting up the bed today and went ahead and set it back on the frame. It's not bolted down yet since I still need to finish the rear shocks and paint everything up. Gave her a quick bath and through the tailgate on for a few pics! Y pipe is still keeping it from laying out but it looks nasty:)