My 2000 C3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regulator Red

Reaction score
I'm super new here, so bare with me if you can't see my pic. I'm just following instructions and posting in here so ya'll know who I am. I haven't been on a forum in a very long time because of all the Internet banter. I found this one looking for some answers about my new truck, and right away I was impressed with you guys. I drive a 2000 Silverado 3500. I'm sure ya'll know that this one squeezes me into the criteria for this website since (I believe) this is the last year they made the classic 88-98 body and the last year they offered the 5.7L motor. I have owed an 82 Sierra, an 83 Silverado, a 93 Silverado, and now my new baby that I love and adore, the 2000. It's definitely my favorite. It has a vortec 5.7L and it is a single cab/long bed (not dually). I ride a motorcycle everyday (2011 CBR 1000rr/ 2008 VTX 1800f) and have been for 6 years (with no car or truck). I have been wanting a truck I can drive when the weather is horrible and I found this beauty and couldn't say no. With the long bed, I can fit both my bikes! Besides Motorcycles and being President of The Regulators MC here in Cypress, Tx., I LOVE GM TRUCKS!! I've also been turning wrenches for over 10 years, so I know my way around the garage. Okay, enough ME ME ME!!

I'm here to get advice when I need it, and help out with my experiences. I also want to have the best resources to help me supe this baby up!!! I hope I'm in the right place. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• IMG_20130313_192533_790.jpg
    IMG_20130313_192533_790.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 47

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Welcome and nice truck love the color and them wheels with stock centers awesome.

CrewCab Steve

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Man that's a sharp truck. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Howdy.

You are quite right about this web site.

Quite civil over all.

Yung 'uns and old farts seem to get along fairly well here and it's over all a pretty well behaved bunch.....check the internet drama at the door!

lol.