My 1997 Chevy Z71 "Black Betty" Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes me really want to go black to a chrome grille. Just curious but why did you go back with the valance?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Not a fan of the way you cut it for the tow hooks. I've seen them cut differently for body lifts and I've even seen people flip the tow hooks and not cut (I think)

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Not a fan of the way you cut it for the tow hooks. I've seen them cut differently for body lifts and I've even seen people flip the tow hooks and not cut (I think)

Someone else cut into it before me, looks like it was for fog lights, so I just cut it all the way

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm going to guess it was produced for tow hooks because of the location

superduty z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
grill made a world of difference!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone[/QUOTE]

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Got the new to me 10" kicker installed Tuesday night! Fits great under the rear bench, but after not even 3 days its pissed off.. be making a cruthfield order soon.

Today I scored a decent 60/40 from the local yard! No rips or bad stains, just needs a good scrub, Excited to get it cleaned up and installed.

Also saw this while I was looking for the seat... It's better this stays in the yard lol

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

Last edited: