My 1992 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He may take between 3 or 4 hundred for all four

That's not bad. I gave $600 for mine, but the tires only had 3500 miles on them. I looked at it as the rims were free an I got a good deal on some new tires.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Damn glad the tech decided he was not gonna bother looking under the truck when the comp asked him if there was a cat haha

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
So for future reference anyone know of a muffler that is loud yet throws most of the noise out the pipes and not into the cab. The Super 40 under my truck is pissing off my passengers haha

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Need a computer again so I can upload pictures to this thread. Un-crisscrossed my kickdown and throttle cables and fixed the shifting issues last night. Hopefully getting to a little bit of lights work this week.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So for future reference anyone know of a muffler that is loud yet throws most of the noise out the pipes and not into the cab. The Super 40 under my truck is pissing off my passengers haha

I have had good luck out of a Dynomax muffler, they have a nice sound without a lot of drone like a Flowmaster, I will say that I do not like a Magnaflow I bought one and sounded like a glasspack when you let off the gas, i hated it!

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Under a pickup truck a flowmaster is not too bad but when it's right under the rear passenger's feet it can get quite obnoxious haha

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I had the same problem when I had my s-10 blazer it doesn't matter what you get it drones like crazy since it's under the cab no matter where you out it...... hey you could do some stacks that come out in front of the,rear tires and then go up the sides lmao

Sent from my static android