Mudeater's truck updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Where did ya get that 3rd brake/cargo light?! Looks amazing, definitly adding to the wish list,
truck looks great man, love the z71 cutout with the green afterglow. Love seeing the care & attention people put into their GMT400s!

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments I kicked around several ideas on the speaker box and what to cut out of the front, and that z71 logo was not easy. I never thought about the small space between each letter and I done it with my jigsaw. But the final product turned out great. The third brake light is a putco smoked third brake light I bought it from summit and don't have any complaints.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PUT-920207/Application/?prefilter=0

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Half Assed let me know what you want to see I hope to have the second part buttoned up this weekend

I was looking for a picture of the side, I found one on your photobucket. Is that bolted to the floor?

It looks like you cut that front compartment off the center console? I was thinking about cutting the front off mine so I could build a bigger console up front. That CD holder is so useless...