Most Bad-A$$ Sub Sytem for GMT-400 ECSB -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
Well be careful, these subs don't fit in 99% of the under the seat boxes made for these trucks. The subs have a 5 15/16" mounting depth and even with this box I had to remove the rubber surrounds on the magnets (they are just for looks).

I'll have to measure my box and see. All else fails I could throw it on craigslist. Surely someone would pick it up. I'm gonna end up on a spending spree it seems once the car is sold. So much the truck needs and then there's the wants on top of it haha

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'll have to measure my box and see. All else fails I could throw it on craigslist. Surely someone would pick it up. I'm gonna end up on a spending spree it seems once the car is sold. So much the truck needs and then there's the wants on top of it haha

Haha well shipping wouldn't be bad at all to you for all of it.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Actually just remembered, I have the box I had these in in my Tahoe still. Its a normal square sealed box. I'll include either box you want!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
GLWS Chris looks like an awesome set up sure wish i had the money to spend to buy it off of u

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Just looked it up, that would be kinda high. If you want everything but a box we could probably do it for a good bit less on shipping and I'd knock the price down to $350. This if for all the Canadians, I'm sure you can get a box locally! It'd be around $470 total for you DroppedAsAChild, thats the subs, amp, grills, and all wiring.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW, I just got the rest of my stereo stuff last week! Same subs (in 12") wish I would have waited. Good luck with the sale!