Most Amazing Picture - with a GMT400 in it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks as if the body mounts all sheered off and seperated the whole body from the frame. Not sure if it had a BL or not though.

It does not mention a BL in the article and i can't find any evidence on the picture. That's why i was asking

Sent from somewhere in MN

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
How do you know it had a body lift?

I don't know if it had a body lift or not, but the chances of body/frame separation is a lot higher with one. Just something for the body lift fans to think about.

I installed a body lift on a truck I had once, never ever again.:thumbsdown:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I second the others... no mention of body lift. And a good rust-free truck with a BL is way better than a truck with no BL and rusty cab mounts and bolts. :imo:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it had a body lift or not, but the chances of body/frame separation is a lot higher with one. Just something for the body lift fans to think about.

I installed a body lift on a truck I had once, never ever again.:thumbsdown:

Yeah it does raise the chance but its not gonna happen 100% of the time in a roll over. A well installed bl (3" or less) isn't that much weaker than a stock vehicle. Yes its weaker but not by a ton