Most Amazing Picture - with a GMT400 in it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah its slippery out there, I was test driving a used car at work that I put a battery, IAC, vacuum hoses, PCV valve in because it wouldnt run for **** (02 Mustang GT 5 speed manual 4.6) I took a corner with TCS off and some how ended up face to face with a street sign, knocked it over, so I put the car in reverse and tried backing out, couldn't, so I floored it and the heat from the tires spinning 70 mph backwards got me out, got out of the car, 1 little scratch on the paint, picked the sign back up and stuck it back in the snow and got away from the scene.

woops!

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
This just happened last week in Helena kid rolled it down a hill off of Lincoln Rd, very skinny road and no guard rails :( he is in the hospital
wasnt waering his seatbelt..lucky he didnt get thrown from the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
hey this was outside of Helena the kid fell aslepp SO lucky that went through that sideand not the other

I got to see that burb in person 2 summers ago when I worked at Texas Transportation Institute...we did crash tests of roadside barriers to make sure nothing like that would ever happen again