Most Amazing Picture - with a GMT400 in it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
ABS?! What is this wizardry you speak of?! Haha I took that fuse out of mine. Just the slightest slip on the road with my 35s and I pretty much lost all brakes. Now I can control my brakes without interference.

Sent from my 6.0 G8 Chase car in an "undisclosed location in SW Asia."

Everyone hates on the brakes, but mine seem to be great.. Guess with the 5 speed I don't need to rely on the brakes as heavily

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Everyone hates on the brakes, but mine seem to be great.. Guess with the 5 speed I don't need to rely on the brakes as heavily

Yeah our first snow in Alaska I slid right through a stop sign. Well kinda rolled I guess since the ABS wouldn't let me do anything. I tap the brakes barely and WRRRRR there goes all my brakes.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Yeah our first snow in Alaska I slid right through a stop sign. Well kinda rolled I guess since the ABS wouldn't let me do anything. I tap the brakes barely and WRRRRR there goes all my brakes.

ABS is of the devil.... right up there with traction control :nono:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah brakes in these trucks are actually not bad if people do brake jobs properly, instead of pad slapping worn and warped rotors.

Gotta clean the slide pins, adjust the shoes in the rear, lube the caliper brackets and clean the rust outta there.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
saw this on facebook

You must be registered for see images attach