MMW 4X4 Control Arms deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I'm working with a Fab guy at Michigan Metal Works on getting a deal together on some control arms that would replace the bulky control arms on the OBS 4x4. they would use jeebus joints which are much better than ball joints and easier to replace for sure. they have a set of budget control arms for the 2wd trucks that look pretty smooth for about $500-$600 i believe and if we can get 10 orders together he said he'd do a group deal.... anyone intrested give me a heads up so i can get him to work on it. It's not a commitment to buy, but since they've never done this before it gives them an idea what the intrest would be. so again, if youre intrested in it, sound off and i'll let them know.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
the jeebus joint is obviously the best idea, but with it not being a double wall lower control arm, the swarbar links won't be such a pain to put in.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
the jeebus joint is obviously the best idea, but with it not being a double wall lower control arm, the swarbar links won't be such a pain to put in.

Oh God that is a pain...sounds like a good idea, but i dont have the cash to spent on replacing something that aint broke right now