Mississippi member here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey guys, how's it going? I created this account for our OBS club, so I'll just say we're from Mississippi(just about any OBS truck in the state will have one of our stickers somewhere on it). We always welcome new members free, which gives them a sticker and access to our knowledge/help solving tech issues; paying members ofcourse have access to the discounts we get from suppliers and so forth. This isn't an advert to gain members, was just explaining how we work. Thanks for making this forum, hate having to search other non-specific forums for a specific body style then have someone that doesn't even own one try to help with finding parts/custom fabbing stuff.

-Mike.
You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey guys, how's it going? I created this account for our OBS club, so I'll just say we're from Mississippi(just about any OBS truck in the state will have one of our stickers somewhere on it). We always welcome new members free, which gives them a sticker and access to our knowledge/help solving tech issues; paying members ofcourse have access to the discounts we get from suppliers and so forth. This isn't an advert to gain members, was just explaining how we work. Thanks for making this forum, hate having to search other non-specific forums for a specific body style then have someone that doesn't even own one try to help with finding parts/custom fabbing stuff.

-Mike.
You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome! How bout spreading the word to your members to come join the mayhem? :deal:

Oh, and if you could post up some better pics of that truck you got, the old grille looks good on there! Just want to get a better look.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and in short, this is how we get members: when one of the officers is driving around and sees an OBS truck/suv/van, we pull over and tell them about the club and how it's 100% free with an optional premium membership and if they don't mind, we'd like them to sport our sticker(s). At the moment, the only contact info on the member stickers is an email address where they can contact about questions they have or to setup the paypal subscription....I was thinking though that it may be nice for both the club and the forum here if we modified the stickers so it also showed the GMT400.com as an "online knowledge database"....that would definitely help out the people that need/want to just sit and read about stuff they have in mind.

Yeah, I took those pics with my cell....I'd loaned my nikon to my sis and she hasnt returned it yet. I'll stop by wally world and get a cheapo camera to take pics of the truck, but I'm gonna wash it first again.

If you haven't seen my truck, it's very unfortunate, I've done probably the most driving(scouting for OBS)....which means I haven't done enough driving it seems, lol.

I agree, I love the old grille, and as soon as I can find the link to the headlights again, I'd found some black-out HID assemblies which bolt-up in place of those sealed-beam headlights and the HIDs have glass lenses(no sun fade). I'll update when I find the numbers.

-Mike.

Ps. Here's link to album, for whoever hasn't seen it: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/album.php?albumid=220