Matt's 1992 "Blizzard" K2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NotARealK2500

This'll be my last GMT400, I swear!
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm really glad to have stumbled across this community.

Still working on power seats. Been scouting for a console but my competition at the junkyards swoop that stuff up quick!
Picked up the headers from work, but still need to finish welding everything in correctly (driving around with open headers is a LOT of fun) :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Nerf bars are coming up next, as well, then I'm putting the Chevy on the bench so I can fab up a GM TBI unit to my '87 carbed LandCruiser. Will probably be hanging out in the Engines/performance section for a while as I work on patching that in.:think::think:

Last edited:

NotARealK2500

Reaction score
Well.. had a bit of an "uh oh" with the truck. Got 80 mph winds followed by a week-long arctic blast, that took the truck out of commission. Luckily my LandCruiser was unharmed - that thing's my baby.

3 hours of dent-pulling, touch-up painting, new water pump, alternator, hood, left marker/headlights... cleaned up alright. Glad to get some namesake snow!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I don't know how I'd respond if I came outside one morning and saw a tree laying on top of my truck.
Truck still looks great though! I typically don't like white and black trucks, but yours is sharp!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
God you brought it back man. Do you have pics of the damage?

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Holy Crap!! Glad it wasn't damaged too bad. Looks good now.

I had a basketball net slam against my fender in the wind a few years ago. Looks like someone took a sledgehammer to it.

NotARealK2500

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Been a while since I updated. I do have some pics of the close up damage once we got the trees and limbs removed, just have to do some digging around to see where I put them.

In the meantime, I decided against getting a center console. I'm gonna hold on to the seats until I find my C1500 I've been looking for. Checked out the junkyard and scored a bench seat and compass/thermometer mirror out of 96 K3500. Also, CB radio installed.

Price tag for the bench and mirror: $48 :gr_grin:

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like your truck. To bad about the tree. I would think homeowners insurance would cover the damage.