Magnaflow high flow cat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Currently I have 3" exhaust from the cat back with a Magnaflow Magnapack muffler and 4" tip sounds great, I would like to redo the y-pipe and replace the stock cat with a Magnaflow high flow one cause I still have emissions, are they any power gains and would it make the exhaust any louder? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

rccoco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive got true duals with magna flow high flo cats to flow master mufflers. I replaced my cats to those because my cats were bad. I couldnt really tell a difference in power gains and it sounded the same to me. But i dont know thats just me

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a SS magnaflow muffer along with there high flow cat made a big diffrence but my stock cat was cloged so Im sure at that point anything would have been an improvement.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, going to be one of my next mods just gotta figure out what to do with the y-pipe

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up going with the Edlebrock Y pipe but any good muffler shop and build you one.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up going with the Edlebrock Y pipe but any good muffler shop and build you one.

A few people have mentioned the Edelbrock y-pipe but its not made anymore wish it was, and true