Magnaflow dual tailpipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have wanted dual exhaust on my truck forever and found the Magnaflow stainless mandrel bent dual tail pipes, I plan on running a Magnaflow muffler with a 3" SI/2.5" DO, I just need to know if I need a center inlet or offset inlet. This will be going on my 88 regular cab short box 4x4 with a 350. If anyone could help that would be great, I plan on ordering this stuff over the weekend.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
if your talking about the magnaflow pipes on summit racing i used a center inlet muffler with them and they fit great

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good luck you may need some pipe to slide your muddler back to line up with them i needed 6 inches and they alse required 18 inch long tips

Thanks for the heads up, I had planned on some tips like these http://www.summitracing.com/parts/IMM-577491/ just not as long. Also I noticed I needed an intermediate pipe so I was going to compare a long box one with mine to see if I could cheat some lenth from that

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Make sure you angle the pipes down a bit to let water pour out. I've seen a lot of pipes put level with the truck and they collect water when it rains while you are driving. Mine are angled down slightly to prevent that.

90bowtie

Reaction score
I have wanted dual exhaust on my truck forever and found the Magnaflow stainless mandrel bent dual tail pipes, I plan on running a Magnaflow muffler with a 3" SI/2.5" DO, I just need to know if I need a center inlet or offset inlet. This will be going on my 88 regular cab short box 4x4 with a 350. If anyone could help that would be great, I plan on ordering this stuff over the weekend.

Do you have a link for those? I can't find just the tail pipes by themselves.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm running a DI/DO magnaflow setup on Gary..,. It sounds real good! It doesn't have cats.