Lowering a 93 K1500 Blazer...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any advice, links, warnings? I'm currently looking at the Belltech Stage 2 Lowering Kit, 1-3" drop in the front and 3" in the back but still researching. I wouldn't mind a little lower than that, but not looking to slam it.

I'm planning on keeping the stock 16x7 Saw blade rims and wondering what tire size is recommended. It originally had 265/75r16 and it will need new tires before I get to order & install the drop so I don't want to get stuck with brand new 265/75 that won't fit after the drop.

The truck will most likely never see the woods, it will be an all season daily driver that sometimes hits the beach (I live 'down the shore').

Sorry for the vague/n00b thread, but I'm finding that researching this generation of full size Blazer a bit challenging with all the S series crap intermingled in my results (in general, not here)

Thanks
James