lowered on 22...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4/6 is the norm when it comes to a drop on these trucks the truck will handle better.. the ride is alot better for the most part but if you going for a truck that handles nice upgrading the front sway bar is #1 and adding a rear sway bar is #2.. the stock suburban or tahoe sway bar will be just fine out back cuz there big enough cuz there made for a heavier SUV..

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Damn I Hate when you post lol Jk Love it man. One day Ill have mine sitting like that.

4/6 is the norm when it comes to a drop on these trucks the truck will handle better.. the ride is alot better for the most part but if you going for a truck that handles nice upgrading the front sway bar is #1 and adding a rear sway bar is #2.. the stock suburban or tahoe sway bar will be just fine out back cuz there big enough cuz there made for a heavier SUV..

Couldnt have been said truer then that. Thats the set up on my black truck.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah my 96 sierra and tahow were 4/6 on 20s i liked the way they handled and my 95 was 5/7 and it handled great and looked badass on the 17s. Never lowered anything on 22s but looking like ill do a 4/6 on some 265/35s. Thanks for the feedback fellas

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
PHP:
Your truck looks good. Hows it steer and handle? Thought about doing a 4/6 on mine. Just trying to get some input on it.

Havnt driven this one yet since interiors not done. But i had a nbs 4/6 handled good. As far as steering im guessing ur asking if it rubs when turning? The offest on these wheels i have clearence from lip of the fender but im gonna trim the lip in the front so theres no chance of it touching. I can turn lock to lock and dnt rub anything. If it hit a hard bump and the front bounced up and down while turning im sure it would rub some, but im not gnna drive this everyday so not really an issue.

Daily driver id go 4/6 with 22s