Louise-1999 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeezLouiseGMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of starting college and commuting from home, gas has become more of a problem, so I found a new daily which is good cause now the serious work to Louise is able to begin. I still driver her on the weekends and when I'm out of school but it is farrr cheaper not to daily her lol. as far as the daily I bought it is a manual 2007 Volkswagen GTI that I got for $750! and its clean as hell. its got me thinking Louise needs a turbo and a 5 speed lol.

JeezLouiseGMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Louise has been doing good except for the usual 20 year old truck problems, you know, battery cables corroding, brake lines going out, you know, the fun stuff. However id like to turn yall onto a brake Kit i bought from Powerstop
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/pwr-kc1970-36/reviews
I put this on Louise after noticing that the stopping power just wasn't good enough for a truck her size, and lemme tell you the price is worth it. The calipers look to be upgraded calipers off a 3/4 or 1 ton truck, and are beefy as hell. Combined with the drilled and slotted rotors and carbon ceramic pads these things will stop you in a hurry! I hate to sound like an advertisement but seriously guys, made me feel a lot more comfortable in my 21 year old truck!
Sincerely
JeezLouiseGMC