Lots of for sale Bits from 411 PCm to TPI to TBI fuel regulators and interior bits...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Well, I've got lots of bits hanging around and it's just time for them to go. This is just a big mash of stuff I have in the garage and more will be added as I dig it out of boxes and bins.

Your shipping costs are going to be what it costs me to ship it. I don't charge for my time, but I may add a few bucks if I need to buy special crating, lots of bubble wrap or such.

All prices are USD.

As with all things in life, prices are negotiable but don't "low ball" me. I try to price most things fairly, so trying to squeeze much more out probably isn't gonna work. What you see below does not represent profit for me and most things are sold at a loss. A seriously lowball offer will probably just be ignored because you're wasting my time and yours.

I also reserve the right to not sell to someone if I get "bad vibes" about the sale. I'm too old to be bothering with pussyfooting around and/or "drama".

IOW, but fair and sensible with me and I will be the same with you.

:)

TPI setup:

You must be registered for see images attach

1985-ish vintage. One complete unit, one nearly complete (missing some bolts and such). Good shape, tubes aren't dented and one plenum was painted blue some time before I got it. Comes with an OBDI Camaro ECM, couple MAF sensors, some performance chips (TBI Chips I think, came with the deal), Throttle body nose splitter, burn module, Camaro fuel pump, etc. Assorted other bits I can find for it and will even throw in the alternator in the pic. This is used, so don't expect factory fresh. It was functional when I removed it. All of it for 450 bucks plus shipping.

This will be a bear to ship and probably not cheap (big and heavy and will need lots of packaging to protect the runners from shipping damage). I'm in Newfoundland, Canada, so if you live here and want it we can arrange a meet up and drop off. I am headed to Nova Scotia this August and will drop it off there if someone is interested. Dragging it that far will have to be non refundable and cash up front as I'm not hauling it all the way to NS only to turn around and haul it back. That's one way trip if it happens....

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator, TBI 220: SOLD

Bought from xtremefi many moons ago. Sat on shelf and never installed. Comes with the high pressure spring or use your OEM one. 40 bucks plus shipping.

411 PCM:

Bought used and never installed. Stock programming for whatever the the broadcast code is on the tag. Sad to let this one go, but no use for it any more as I'm on to diesels now and never plan to go back to a gasser. I'd flash your cal of choice in it but I no longer have the right VDF files (sold 'em) or a bench harness for 411. call it 75 bucks plus shipping.

Needle gauge cluster, dash connector and DRAC: SOLD

For converting a moonie dash to needles. Canadian so it's in KPH. DRAC has been modified with DIP switches to make speedo recalibration for tires/gears a breeze. 50 bucks plus shipping.

Maroon/red cup holder for 88-94 style dash:

(pics to come)

not much to say. Bolts on to the bottom of the dash as per factory. 30 Bucks plus shipping.

Radio delete cubby:

(pic to come)

Has a small hole drilled in the top where my sat radio wire came through. Not visible when installed. No idea what they sell for so start at 10 bucks plus shipping.

Chevy Eurosport steering wheel:

Not leather. Drops right in place on an 88-94 column. Nice look, red bow tie horn pad, feels good in the hands and a little bit smaller diameter than the GMT400 wheel. 30 bucks plus shipping.

88-94 dash radio adapter plate:

(pic to come)

"metra" style. Has one broken tab but pops in and holds just fine for me. Takes a single din radio. Has vents installed. 20 bucks plus shipping.

Last edited:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Will the drac work In a 95. I have already bought the dip switches for mine but I suck at soldering so I'm afraid of trying to put them on and screwing it up LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Ok after doing a little research. The drac should work in my 95. They are apparently good from 92-95. I would like the set if its still a available. I will PM you and we can work out the details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD