LordFinesse Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the AC compressor went out on me a week n a half ago, of course we got a savage heat wave bringing us to like 94 for a few days, if it wasnt for the wind it would be great. Well i went and got a new compressor for a resonable 170 shipped, got a new accumulator for 25 from napa and picked up a new orifice tube as well, took maybe an hour to get it all installed, gonna get it charged up in the morning, heres a few pics of the install. It all went well, took a little time to get those old bots outta there, 20 years and 196k miles had em set in fairly well, nothin my air ratchet couldnt handle.
You must be registered for see images attach

The old stuff..

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't posted anything for quite a while, but there havent been too many updates, i finally upgraded to a 200amp alternator out of a spot in Van Nuys called CAE Alternators, they have all kinds and i picked this guy up for 168 bucks out the door

Popped it in and took a whole 10min, been workin great for a few weeks now