Looking for illuminated toggle switches....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I have a need for toggle switches (3) that are illuminated even when the connected loads are off because in the dark, I can't easily locate the current push button switches and its dark here 6 months of the year. Can anyone recommend a nice toggle switch that can be illuminated independent of being ON. A pic of the intended application is attached. These switches would run driving lights/box utility lights/back up lamps (manual & tied to reverse) and need to fit in the tight space in these trucks left over from the cd-player. Thanks, Mark
You must be registered for see images attach

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
full

The plate they are sitting on is about the size of a single din radio.

they can be found on amazon/ebay for about 15-20 a switch.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253477898759

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for this info. The problem is the upper return on the dash trim piece surrounding the cd-player opening creates clearance issues with pretty much any rocker switch I have tried - that's why I am looking at toggle switches. I am impressed with what's going on in this picture btw :)