Looking for B column plastic for interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I have a brown interior 2 door and I am having the hardest time finding replacement plastic for those B columns. The columns I am talking about are the ones were the seat belts are bolted down for the front seats. The passenger side where you step in to the back is broken at the floor and the driver side has a crack in it. I have no luck at junk yards. Anyone know if this is made new somewhere? I really do not care about color, I can paint over whatever they are originally if someone can point me to a good used set.

Thanks.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat... Need interior trim b pillar too passenger side...

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I should have specified what I have better, I have a brown interior 1994 K5 Blazer. The passenger side B pillar is what I am looking for......so hard to find interiors for these 2 door models whether they be K5 Blazer, Tahoe or Yukon. The 4 door version is everywhere in the junkyards. By the time I find a 2 door in a yard the interior is usually stripped or is broken just like mine.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
understood, but i have a 2 door as well and i was midding kickpanels visors, the rear tailgate panle, and all the c pillars and such and steve hooked me up. said there were a few yukons there so maybe PM him and ask him. he goes frequently i do believe.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
Yes. That was the last year of the K5 Blazer (not the crummy S10 Blazer). The next year (95) they renamed it Tahoe.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So they had the full size Chevy blazer till 94 and the k5 what was gm thinking lol