looking for a valance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i got it installed to day, it looks good but the bolt holes did not line up too good, but do not buy from pershingautobodyparts03 they are liars and takes too long to ship

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are there any that are made (in US or Canada) that have openings for the tow hooks and fog lamps?
I'm looking for something as beefy as OEM. Mine was cut to instal a snow plow years ago....

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one I got off ebay was a piece of crap. 1/2 or more of the holes were so far off you couldn't even elongate them to make them line up. It was a lot more brittle than the GM one too. It cracked on the first thing it hit instead of bouncing back like the stocker. I called local dealerships and there was a pretty big price spread, so I went with the cheapest GM one.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Junkyard pieces have all been junk. I go several times a month.
Does anyone offer a good aftermarket valance?

How much is one from the dealer?

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Junkyard pieces have all been junk. I go several times a month.
Does anyone offer a good aftermarket valance?

How much is one from the dealer?

several a month?! Im not the only one!...
O a side note... someone on here was looking for measurements for fog light cut out on the valance... I have them. PM me if you need them

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one I got off ebay was a piece of crap. 1/2 or more of the holes were so far off you couldn't even elongate them to make them line up. It was a lot more brittle than the GM one too. It cracked on the first thing it hit instead of bouncing back like the stocker. I called local dealerships and there was a pretty big price spread, so I went with the cheapest GM one.

the bolt holes lined up ok with mine. i did not have any one to help put mine on so i use vise grips to hold the edge of the clip to the bumper then put the bolt in. i only used every other bolt so that it could flex though